Dr. Purushottam Bung
B.E. (E&C), PGDM (Australia), MBA (Australia), Ph.D in Management
Professor and Director
Interest area: Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Dr. Purushottam Bung is an engineer with a rich experience in various departments of production at ‘VIDEOCON’ and also at some of the Australian companies in various capacities, during his stay at Melbourne, Australia.
- He completed PGDM at Melbourne Business School, one of the top ten business schools in the world and MBA at Monash University, one of the best universities in Australia.
- He was awarded Doctorate (PhD) by Karnataka University, Dharwad, in Management studies in 2011.
- He has a total of 22 years of experience as an academician at various renowned Institutions along with 03 years of rich experience in industry.
- Since July-2011 till May-2017 he worked as Professor and Director at KLS IMER, Belgaum, Karnataka one of the leading Management Institutions of Karnataka. During his tenure the Institution bagged the NAAC accreditation with grade A (CGPA of 3.24); recognized as Research Centre; established the Sandbox IMER Incubation Centre; applied for the status of 2(f) and 12B by the UGC and many more accomplishments.
- He has attended and organized various national and international seminars, workshops, FDPs, MDPs and conferences.
- He is on the expert panel of many Institutions and Universities to examine and evaluate Doctoral thesis and other courses in management as well. He is member of advisory committee of various Institutions and journals.
- Dr. Bung has presented and published 16 research papers so far in national and internationally renowned and refereed journals. He has written a book titled “Current Status of Indian Fruit Processing Industry vis-à-vis Brazil” and edited two more books.
- Dr. Bung was conferred with “Distinguished Educator” award by the Discovery Media, New Delhi in 2013. In 2015 he has been awarded as ‘Best Director of a B-school in Karnataka’ as part of education excellence awards – 2015 by Brands Academy, Delhi.
- He is member of many Associations and Institutional bodies like; AIMA, AIMS, ISTD, NHRD, SMF, ISABM, MEDC, SEE, EPSI, AICP, MTC Global, etc.
- He was the treasurer of AIMS (Associations of Indian Management Schools) (Karnataka & Kerala Chapter) and is Vice President of APMINK (Association of Private Management Institutions of North Karnataka).
- Dr. Bung has been offering management consultancy services to local businesses and entrepreneurs as well. He has rich entrepreneurial experience of around fifteen years, working as management consultant for many MSMEs of Karnataka.
- He is mentoring many new local entrepreneurs under ‘Navodyami’ program of Deshpande Foundation, Hubli sand box region and is an active member of TiE (The Indus Entrepreneur – A global entrepreneurs network).
Dr. Noor Firdoos Jahan
MBA, M.Phil, UGC-NET, Ph.D in Management
Professor and Coordinator, Department of Marketing
Interest area: Marketing and Retailing
- Dr. Noor Firdoos Jahan is an academician with 20 years of experience in the capacity of professor, principal and head of post graduate degree in Business Administration in the reputed colleges of Bangalore.
- She has authored books on Business Marketing, Retailing Management and Services, Strategic brand management and Principles of Management- Simplified.
- She has published 19 research papers so far in national and internationally renowned and refereed journals. She has also presented 37 research papers in both national and international Conferences.
- Dr. Noor has participated as resource person and has delivered lectures in many conferences and seminars. She has also conducted several workshops for teachers and students in the area of Management. She is member of advisory committee of various Institutions and journals.
- She has attended and organized various national and international seminars, workshops, FDPs, MDPs and conferences.
- She is on the expert panel of many Institutions and Universities to examine and evaluate Doctoral thesis and other courses in management as well.
- Dr. Noor Firdoos Jahan completed Master of Business Administration from Bangalore University in the area of marketing and has qualified in UGC-NET in Management.
- She was awarded Doctorate (PhD) by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati, in Management studies in 2012.
Dr. D. R. Rajashekhara Swamy
B.E (Polymer Science Technology), MBA (Marketing), PGDHRM, M.Sc(Total Quality Management), Ph.D. MQCFI, MISTE, MMTCG, FIE
- Dr. D. R. RajashekharaSwamy has worked as Professor – Logistics and Supply Chain Management, School of Business and Economics, Bahir Dar University, East Africa.
- Along with this assignment he is also working as Director – Department of Management Studies and Centre of Research Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- Previously he was working as Director, Department of Management Studies at Rajeev Institute of Technology, Hassan, and Karnataka.
He is awarded with,
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), for his work on Total Quality Management, University of Mysore, 2007.
- Master of Science (Total Quality Management), Dirctorate of Quality Management &Kuvempu University, 2012.
- Master of Business Administration (Specialised in Marketing), Viveshwaraiah Technological University, 2000.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM) and PGDSCM, Karnataka State Open University, 2000.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Specialised in Polymer Science & Technology), University of Mysore, 1995.
- SDM-IMD one of top B-Schools in India, teaching Logistis and Supply Chain Management, Also teaches Quality Management, Operations Managementin few autonomous B-Schools in India.
- He is also on the board in–Visvesvaraya Technological University, JSS University, Anna University, JAIN University, New Horizon and few autonomous B schools as member, examiner, and evaluator and in DoctoralCommittee panel. Actively involved as a member of Local Inspection Committee (LIC) appointed by various universities.
- He has more than 40 Research Papers (National and International) in his credit and has chaired national and international conferences. He was a key speaker in many Management Development Program and Faculty Development Program in various institutions.
- He is recognized research guide from Visvesvaraya Technological University and has guidedM.Phil students and presently students for Ph.D in the field of Total Quality Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Operation Management and Marketing.
- Advisory Member of ACME Intellects International Journal of Research in Management. Foreign Advisory member of the Kongu Regional Educational and Research Foundation.
- He is also a Certified Internal Auditor ISO 9000 and Baren Quality Management. He has trained both industry and academic personal on leadership, Entrepreneurship Development, Quality Management concepts (like Deming principles, QC tools, ISO, Six Sigma, Kaizan 5-S etc), managing logistics and supply chain, development of sustainable supply chain, research methodology and so on.
- He is having more than 12 years of industrial experience and have worked with, NCL Groups Hyderabad as General Manager (South India), Hydro Building Systems, aNorwegian based MNC, Bangalore as Country Head (Marketing), Polybond Organics Private Limitedas Manager – Sales, Western and South India,B. T. COMPOSITES Limited, Goa as Application Engineer, Thermodors Pvt. Ltd., Pune as Engineer – Quality Control.
- He is a life member of: Quality Circle Forum of India, ISTE, Management Teacher Consortium Global (MTCG), and Fellow of Institute of Engineers.
- He is awarded by GLOBAL MTC for KNOWLEDE SHARING 2013.
He is instrumental in implementing the,
- Development of faculty-oriented culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Performance management and improvement systems in institutions.
- Institutional development: Faculty and students enhancement program
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns.
- Employee orientation, development, and training.
- Policy development, deployment and documentation.
- Institute-wide committee facilitation.
- Institute employee and community communication.
- Employee services and students counseling.
- Skill Development program to Engineering Students.
- Educating the rural mass towards management education.
- Bridging industry and academia at institutional and university level.
|Dr.Anupama.K.Malagi Associate Professor
B.Sc, M.A(Eco), M.Phil(Eco), MBA(HR), B.Ed, PGD in Trg & Dev(ISTD), UGC NET, Ph.D
- D from Karnatak University, Dharwad
- MBA(HR), Gold Medalist
- MA(Eco), III Rank, M.Phil(Eco) from Bangalore University
- Area of specialization and interest are HR, Economics and Research.
- Has 21 years of Teaching and Administrative Experience.
- Awarded ‘Emerging HRD Thinker’s Award’ from ISTD, New Delhi.
- Presented papers in International and National Conferences.
- Published articles in refereed Journals and Newspapers.
- Organized and participated in National and State level seminars and conferences.
- Passionate about guiding students in their overall personality development
|Dr.A. Narasima Venkatesh – Associate Professor
M.B.A., M.H.R.M., M.S.W., M.Phil(Mgt)., UGC-NET., Ph.D
- Core Areas of teaching are Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Received an offer for University Research Fellowship for a full time Doctoral Programme in Management Studies from a State Government University
- Received Certificate of Appreciation and Cash Award from AIMA-Madurai Management Association (MMA) in National Level paper contest for Management Teachers on a Global Business Leadership for excellence in the year 2017
- Certificate of Achievement for the research paper titled “Global Talent Management Strategies for Organizational Success in a VUCA World – A Conceptual Framework” has been adjudged as the “Outstanding Research Paper” in track Human Resource Management in the National Conference on “Management Research – Contemporary Perspectives” in the year 2016
- Received Best Paper award for the research paper presented titled “Driving Performance through Talent Management and Employee Engagement” in the International Conference on “Managerial Challenges in Contemporary Business” in the year 2011
- Authored several research papers in peer reviewed indexed International journals with impact factor
- Authored and Presented Research Papers in International, National and State level Seminars and Conferences
- Peer Reviewer for African Journal of Business Management
- Organized Seminars, Conferences and Personality Development Programmes
- Organized several Faculty Development Programmes and Management Development Programmes
- Life member in National Human Resource Development Network
|Dr. Santhosh M
B.Sc., MBA, M.Phil., PGDHRM, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Marketing
Interest area: Statistics, OR and Retailing
- Dr. Santhosh M is an academician with 14years of experience in the capacity of Asst. Professor and Associate Professor in post graduate program in the area of management in the reputed colleges of Bangalore.
- He has authored a book on Quantitative Techniques and Operations research.
- He has published several research papers in national and internationally renowned and refereed journals. He has also presented research papers in both national and international Conferences.
- Dr. Santhosh has participated as resource person and has delivered lectures in conferences and seminars. He has also conducted several workshops for students in the area of Research Methods.
- He has served as Member, BOE for Reputed Management Institutes at Bangalore and Mysore.
- He holds professional membership of QCFI and AIMA.
- He is a certified Apple DPD Educator.
- Received Best Paper award for the research paper presented at national conference organized by JSSATE in the year 2013
- Dr. Santhosh M completed Master of Business Administration from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi in the area of Marketing and has Secured University rank for the year 2004.
- He was awarded Doctorate (PhD) by Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi in the area of Management studies in 2018.
|Sri. N. Suresh – Sr. Assistant Professor
BE, B.Sc, MSc, MBA, M.Phil,(Ph.D)
- Adept at integrating teaching and administration.
- adept teacher in Mathematics,
Operational Research, Statistical Quality Control and Statistics
- Special area of interest is Yoga and Management.
- Has made a comprehensive study of Swamy Vivekananda Life and literature.
- Delivered lectures , Presented papers in National and International conferences.
- Pursing Ph.D in Yoga and Management at SVASA University , Bangalore.
|Smt. Anitha BM D’Silva – Sr. Assistant Professor
- Area of focus Financial Management and Human Resource Management.
- Interested in areas related to Employee engagement organizational development and International business.
- Assisted in Industrial visits and outbound Programmes.
- Has a total of 18 years of teaching experience
- Organised workshops,Seminars for students
- Interested to pursue research & has published research papers
|Sri. G. Mahesh – Asst. Professor
- Core Area of teaching is Marketing.
- Associated with Organizations like Kirloskar Batteries, Cerebra Computers, Advanced Micronic Devices and Polyklad Structurals.
- Areas of interest include Rural Marketing and Brand Positioning.
- Pursing PhD in Management at Bharathiar University , Coimbathore.
|Sri. N. Nagasubba Reddy – Asst. Professor
M.Sc(Computer Science), MBA
- Area of Specialization is Systems.
- Participated and presented paper in National and International conferences.
- Certification from International School of Computer Technology, New Delhi.
- Involved in setting up the state-of-the-art technology in the computer labs.
- Other areas of interest are event management, reading books.
- Imparting computer skills for senior citizens through Centre for Information Technology.
|Sri. A. Chandran – Asst. Professor
BE, MBA, M.Phil
- Core area is Human Resource Management.
- Coordinates sports activities.
- Has expertise in organizing workshops, seminars, corporate training programmes.
- Has organized various events of social concern / Social Responsibility.
|Ms. Sowmya D.S – Asst. Professor
- Specialised in the areas of Human Resources and Marketing.
- Flair for Administration co-ordination and Event Management.
- Organised personality development programmes, workshops, seminars and Outbound activities.
- Participated and presented papers in the International and National Conference and Seminars.
- Conducted Co-curricular, Extra-curricular activities and Cultural programmes.
|Ms. Pavithra S T – Asst. Professor
- Proficient in the areas of Finance and Marketing.
- Flair for administration coordination.
- Passionate about Anchoring, Event Management and Conducting Orientation Programmes.
- Presented and Contributed articles & Papers in National and International Seminars, Conferences and for journals.
- Organising Personality Development Programmes, Outbound Activities, Seminars, Workshops and successfully handling the same.
- Organising Co-curricular & Extra-curricular activities.
- Imparting Computer skills for Senior Citizens.
|Ms. Rashmi Shetty – Asst. Professor
- Pursuing the field of academics from five years.
- Gained two years of industrial experience as system admin in P&G.
- Specialized in the area of Marketing (MBA).
- Focused in the areas of Corporate Governance, Entrepreneurship, Strategic Management, Rural Marketing, Consumer Behavior and Services Marketing.
- Participated in paper presentations, workshops, FDPs, and Seminars.
- Written for many blogs & posts and also has been a member of International.Toastmaster’s Club, Mangalore.
- Coordinated various Management, Co-curricular and Extra-curricular activities.
- Keen on facilitating students to build their core competencies, innovative thinking,and observational learning.
|Ms. Payal Jindal – Asst. Professor
- Area of Specialization is HR.
- Actively involved in Campus Placements.
- Helping in Industry and Academic collaboration.
- Career Counseling & guiding students.
- Identifying training needs of the companies and arranging the same to students to get placements.
- Ensure to create a long-term relationship with the corporate & to retain organizations participating in recruitment process and add more to the existing list.
- Arranging Industrial Visits and Guest Lectures.
|Mr. S.K. Manjunath Asst. Professor
B.C.A, P.G.D.P.M & IR.,M.H.R.M
- Brings Industrial experience to Academics.
- Specialized in the area of HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT.
- Experience in HR, Administration, Marketing areas.
- Other areas of Interest include Public Relations & Counselling.
- Has participated in Workshops, Seminars & Conferences.
|Ms.Ramya S– Assistant Professor
- Core areas of teaching are Human Resource Management, General Management and Financial Accounting.
- Keen on motivating and inspiring students to achieve their goals and interests.
- Organised and performed stage shows in drama and yoga.
- Coordinated Co-curricular and Extra-curricular activities.
- Pursuing M.Phil. (Management) from C. V. Raman University, Bhopal.
- Other areas of interest are event management and sports.
MBA, M.Phil (Ph.D)
- Specialized in the area of Accounts, Finance, International Finance and Derivatives.
- Published research papers in international and national journals.
- Has ten years of teaching experience.
- Presented and published research papers in international and national conference.
- Has attended and organized various workshops, FDPs and conferences.
- Has been invited as a guest faculty for several MBA Colleges in Bangalore.
Priya Jain - Asst. Professor
MBA, MCOM, UGC-NET
- Core areas of teaching are Finance, derivatives, International Finance and Economics.
- Has 6 years of teaching experience.
- Presented paper in various national conferences and attended workshops related to stock market.
- Actively engaged in guiding students for their internship projects and mentoring them for their overall development.
Marketing and General Management
- Area of specialization is Marketing
- Core area of teaching is Marketing and General Management
- Area of research interest is Brand management
- Have Industry and Academic experience of over twenty years
- Presented papers at Conference. Published papers in the national and international journal.
- Coordinated and Organised Seminars and Workshop for Faculty and Students.
- Coordinated Post graduate management diploma programme
- Pursuing Phd in the area of Brand performance from Mother Teresa Women's Univerity.